Tuesday 26 March 2013

Advance birthday dinner


Hi! Today, I'm late for school as per normal LOL Head to lunch with Boyfriend after school. 


Met up with my family to dine at PARADISE DYNASTY for my advance b'day dinner :-) 























Overall, it was an awesome dinner but today wasn't a good day. Well, all i'm gonna say is that i'm numb already. 

v



Chilling while blogging :-) Anyway that's the effect from my cammy and it's so nice haha

I'm so sorry I couldn't load the video i did with my bf and I've no idea why T_T 
But here's some photos we took during the filming ^^







Shall end with my bf's silly face haha


 Byebye ^_^



Follow me on twitter:
@Rachelim_
Follow me on instagram:
@Pinkbunnez
Ask me anything:
http://ask.fm/Rachelim

Click on my nuffy too!




No comments:

Post a Comment